Tammy C. Neil is a senior attorney in the Dallas office of The Myers Law Group and practices Labor and Employment law.
Primary Focus & Experience
Ms. Neil's legal career started with a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Donald E. Walter, a United States District Judge in the Western District of Louisiana.
From there, Ms. Neil went on to Thompson & Knight in the Dallas, Texas office. Her work moved to civil litigation and included insurance defense, with a focus on products liability. During her employment with QSLWM for 15 years, Ms. Neil gained substantial experience regarding insurance coverage issues.
Recognition and Accomplishments
- Super Lawyers “Texas Rising Star” (Texas Monthly Magazine 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009)
- Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court, Associate 2002 - 2003
- B.A., Humanities and Social Thought, LA Scholars' College at Northwestern State University (Magna Cum Laude)
- J.D., Louisiana State University (Law Review, The Order of the Coif)
- Louisiana 1998
- Texas 1997
Admitted to Practice:
- All Courts, State of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States of District Courts for the Western, Middle & Eastern District of Louisiana
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow